For this event you will either need to be VAXXED, or provide a negative same-day rapid test at the door. Safety is key so we can all dance together
. You can either bring your vax card, or show us a photo of it. If you have any flu or cold symptoms, please protect our community by staying home for this one. Don’t worry, there will be more
Fusion is an inclusive partner dance that invites dancers from all backgrounds to bring their unique movement onto the dance floor where they can combine, play, and *fuse* their styles to create something new together. Whether this is your first time on a dance floor or you have been dancing for years… whether your background is in blues, bachata, west coast, lindy, ballroom, contact improv, zouk, tango, or any style… All you need is to be willing to be creative, listen and connect with your partner.
Dance only $12
8-9 Fusion lesson/workshop
9-12 Social Dance
If you're interested in being a DJ or instructor, or have any recommendations, DM Malissa Thomas or John Freeman - Jack (your event hosts)
- Fusion Flow is a queer-inclusive, anti-racist, consent-forward space.
- We use our words to ask for dances.
- We are free to say "no thank you" to a dance for any reason or no reason at all.
- We are free to say "yes" to a dance for any reason or no reason at all.
- We love it when our friends own their "no" and uphold their own boundaries! We don't take that personally.
- We don't assume dance roles (lead, follow, switch) based on gender expression. We ask our partners about their preferred roles!